Australian designed and manufactured “Dine a Chook” Chicken Feeder
Even though chook feed may be cheap it still should not be wasted. The biggest cause of wasted chook feed is wet weather and for that reason the Dine a Chook feeder was designed with a patented rain cover and gutter. Top quality poultry equipment designed for years of hassle free use.
All Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders are made from long-life PVC. Parts snap together and are guaranteed to be water-tight. All feeders come with fixings to attach to the aviary mesh sides of a McCallum Made Chicken Tractor.
The Dine a Chook 4.7 Litre Chicken Feeder is suitable for up to 8 chickens. The silo-inspired feeding bay prevents wastage caused by chickens raking out feed and discourages wild-birds. The automatic feeder will hold enough feed to sustain for 6-7 chickens for at least 4 days, and protects the feed from vermin as well as wet weather.
Pricing includes freight.
Features of the 4.7 Litre Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder
- Height: 730mm
- Long-life PVC feeder guaranteed to outlast any other feeder on the market.
- Patented rain hood and gutter system to protect feed from wet weather and spoilage.
- Waste-reducing feeding bay, with adjustable depth, to prevent sideways thrashing and feed raking.
- Feed automatically flows into the feed bay as needed. Works well with most commercial feeds.
- Ergonomic, easy-grip handle.
- Custom-made, moulded mounting hooks suitable for standard wire meshes and most modern chicken coops.